Rediscover the Pleasure of a Healthy Mouth
For many, the words “oral surgery” are enough to conjure up a tidal wave of panic and anxiety. In fact, fear of the dentist is one of the main reasons people skip their bi-annual dental appointments.
At Dr. Patty Miami we believe in a no-pain approach to dentistry. That is why we offer a comprehensive menu of sedation options, including Iv, nitrous oxide (laughing gas), and local anesthesia, to make your procedure a comfortable and serene affair.
Our refined amenities featuring an organic juice bar, a decadent in-house hammam, and a collection of exclusive cosmetic and spa treatments can also help you relax before or after your procedure.
Why Choose Dr. Patty?
For Consultation Call Now: (305) 735-3002
Excellent dental care and outstanding customer service are not the only things that set us apart. At Dr. Patty Miami, we pride ourselves on going above and beyond the mark to offer our clients an upscale, anxiety-free experience at every visit.
Discover the exclusive perks offered at Dr. Patty Miami:
Numbness can be limiting, affecting one’s speech, smile, and ability to drink after a visit. Dr. Patty’s reversal process allows clients to leave the dental boutique and carry on with their day as if nothing happened, so you don’t have to worry about canceling your engagements after your procedure.
The professionals at Dr. Patty Miami are committed to your health and wellness. That’s why we use lasers to offer a safe, anxiety-free dental experience without drills and scalpels. This innovative laser technology has several advantages, including minimal intervention and, in most cases, little-to-no anesthesia.
Multiple options for a more comfortable and nerve-free experience.
Personal Concierge Service
We can arrange everything from RedCap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment.
Advanced Digital Surround X-Rays
Minimal exposure, more precise, and digitally stored for your convenience.
State-of-the-art technologies and facilities
Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections are just a few of the amenities you’ll find at our ultra-chic, upscale facilities.
Smile with Ease
Oral surgery sometimes requires the removal of a tooth, which can cause issues like teeth spacing or affect your chewing abilities. But you don’t have to settle for a smile that makes you feel anything less than sublime.
To avoid these complications, each case is addressed by a multidisciplinary team of oral surgeons and cosmetic dentists that offers guidance and advice on cosmetic replacement options, including beautiful [implants] that look and feel as amazing as your real teeth.
Preparing for Your Oral Surgery
The preparation for oral or maxillofacial surgery varies depending on the procedure and the uniqueness of each case.
During your pre-op visit at Dr. Patty Miami, you will meet with your oral surgeon to discuss test results and walk through the procedure. Your doctor may also order more tests if necessary.
In addition to following your oral surgeon’s instructions, these are a few general recommendations to get ready for oral or maxillofacial surgery:
- Ask all the questions you have. Don’t be shy! We are here to answer all your questions and help you be as comfortable and relaxed as possible before, during, and after your procedure.
- Food and drink. You may be asked to stop eating and drinking a certain amount of hours before your procedure. This mostly depends on the type of anesthesia or sedation you will be going under. Your oral surgery team will inform you of food and drink restrictions beforehand.
- Notify the office of any changes in your health prior to surgery, such as a cold, fever, or sore throat.
- Make sure you have a ride. Anesthesia and sedation can impair your judgment and ability to drive safely. If you don’t have anyone that can come with you on the day of your oral surgery, let us know beforehand and we will be happy to make transportation arrangements on your behalf.
After your surgery, your oral surgeon will inform you of recovery times, give you instructions on how to clean your teeth and mouth, and advise of any foods or beverages you may need to avoid and for how long.
Real Clients, Real Testimonials
As Seen On
Investing on a Healthier You
Several factors can influence the cost of removing wisdom teeth or other types of oral surgery procedures in Miami, including:
- Location: prices vary by state, so where you live will be an important factor in the cost of your surgery.
- Complexity: the type of procedure also plays a role in the cost of oral surgery. Simple treatments like tooth extractions are generally less expensive, whereas more complex procedures like jaw surgery or a dental bone graft are usually costlier. Another example is dental implants, which are billed per implant, not per procedure.
Insurance: Many dental insurances cover some of the cost of oral surgery. At Dr. Patty Miami we accept all major PPOs and offer financing options for clients without insurance. Call our office for more information about insurance and financing.
Don’t Let Oral Health Troubles Keep You from Being Your Best You
If you need to have one tooth (or several teeth!) extracted or need corrective surgery to fix a specific condition, don’t hesitate to call us for a consultation. The oral and maxillofacial specialists at Dr. Patty Miami are committed to delivering the highest-quality service in a sophisticated, anxiety-free environment for guests of all ages.
Click on the links below to learn more about the oral surgery services offered at Dr. Patty Miami:
[Dental implants and dentures]
[Head and neck pathology]
[Corrective jaw surgery]
Request An Appointment