Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and sophistication.
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true potential and live a beautiful, better life.
We are looking for a motivated Surgical Technologist to join our elite surgical team and assist nursing staff during surgical interventions. The scope of the work includes but is not limited to administering care to patients undergoing surgical procedures, including pre-op, providing supplies and instruments to physicians during procedures, and post-op activities.
- Anticipate the needs of the surgical team
- May serve as a Core Technician, with responsibility for maintaining sterile technique and providing supplies and instruments as requested
- Assist nurse and surgical team in gathering necessary supplies and equipment
- Transports surgical equipment to appropriate cleaning areas
- Order, perform, and interpret diagnostic studies if applicable
- Assist in the OR by serving as first assistant during surgical interventions
- Uses Standard Universal Precautions, appropriate hand hygiene, personal protective equipment, and safe practices to ensure personal safety and infection control
- Communicates effectively and positively with guests, physicians, and office staff, patients, and employees
- Maintains patient, physician, and employee privacy and confidentiality per HIPAA regulations
- Graduate of an Accredited Surgical Technologist Program
- 2+ years experience
- BLS required
- Aesthetic experience is a plus
- Ability to organize and prioritize work during heavy workload situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong patient and empathy
- Proficient computer skills, use of Microsoft Office, and ability to navigate multiple systems without assistance
Salary $25 to $40/hour based on experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals, and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
ONE MORE THING…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.