Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and sophistication.
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true potential and live a beautiful, better life.
We are looking for a dynamic Medical Director to oversee the operations and success of our high-end medical spa. The scope of the work includes but is not limited to assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the delivery of patient care, coaching and evaluating nursing and medical personnel, and ensuring that all day-to-day activities are carried out according to the company’s standards of excellence.
- Direct and coordinate medical team and staff
- Perform medical review activities pertaining to utilization, quality assurance, and customer service
- Provides medical expertise in the operation and improvement of aesthetic programs in accordance with regulatory, state, corporate, and federal requirements
- Respond to any minor or major procedure issues addressed by medical or nursing staff
- Management budget and place orders
- Assisting in the training and promotion of the medical staff
- Ensuring that the medical staff and facility comply with the federal rules, regulations and codes
- Ensuring licenses are up to date and coordinate the medical team to ensure the success of the medical spa
- MD or DO with Plastics or Cosmetic surgery training
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Dermatologists or Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons
- 5+ years of experienced required
- Reside in the South Florida geographic area
- Highly motivated with a problem-solving mindset
Salary $250k to $310/year based on experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals, and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
ONE MORE THING…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.