Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and sophistication.
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true potential and live a beautiful, better life.
We are looking for a skilled Cosmetic Nurse to join our multidisciplinary team at high-growth upscale aesthetic practice. As an Aesthetic/Cosmetic nurse, you will be responsible for administering injections such as Botox and Juvederm as well as performing skin analyses, developing customized treatment plans, and more.
- Review patient records pre and post treatment
- Effectively communicate with MD as needed
- Provide excellent customer service and patient care
- Administer injections, including botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
- Develop customized treatment and follow-up plans for guests
- Answer patient questions and concerns
- Experience with Botox, dermal fillers, and Kybella
- 2+ years of experience working as a cosmetic nurse/injector
- Excellent customer service, communication skills, and integrity
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Outwardly a positive attitude and enthusiastic towards the job
Salary $58 to $84k/year.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals, and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
ONE MORE THING…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.